> If you switch to V2 - do you make any configuration changes?

I usually backup things, switch to v2 and then adjust the bare
minimum (if any at all) in general the only thing I change is the
backscatter DNS detection; not BATV/FBMTV since I leave
those for later ... in case v2 is ok :) see, I tend to "torture" it a
bit at a time so that I won't throw too much stuff at a time and
I may be able to pinpoint the reason for a "bomb" (if any)

Anyways; v2 is currently running on the other system and till
now .... it didn't "barf"; I'll leave it running keeping an eye on it
and will report in a while... if you don't hear from me for some
time, then v2 won't be "bombing" and I'll just be waiting a bit
more :) at any rate, at least I'll report tomorrow given that it
won't decide to "go crazy" before then :)