Steve Totaro wrote:

I did and you gloated that since my email addess had changed since
registration and becaue I paid via PayPal in your early days, I would never
get my refund for services not used.

Besides, it took about six emails to even get a response over the course of
a month and a half.  All I wanted was to change my password for security
reasons.  This is what prompted the request for a refund at which point you
ripped me off.

So we ripped you off by us making an attempt at being secure with those kinds of changes? Provide us with some way to verify you are the legitimate account holder and you will get your money.

Jeremy McNamara