Luke Howard wrote:>>I remember at some point getting 488 media errors if I didn't enable
gsm.

As I mentioned, I'm getting 480 Temporarily not available, not
488 media errors.

I tried the grotesque hack of making handle_response() ignore 480
errors, which *seems* to work. Hmm.

I tried that, and at least for me it has a number of subtle side effects:

1. Calls all cut off after just a few minutes
2. Subsequent calls after those messages have been ignored are bollixed up.

I have complained repeatedly to iconnecthere, but they don't have much of a customer service model. Canned email responses is about the long and short of it.

B.