From: "John Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 7:35 PM
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Cisco ATA-186 config guide for Asterisk

I really should be doing something better on this beautiful weekend, but I'm trying to save myself some time for later projects by documenting some things that have been particularly troublesome in the past. That being said...

 I've written up a configuration guide for the Cisco ATA-186, which
 describes some of the features that are possible to set in the ATA
 and specifically what needs to be done to get it working with
 Asterisk.

 It's not pretty, it's not HTML, but it's a lot of hints that I've
 collected from the list and other sources over the last year or so:

http://www.loligo.com/asterisk/Cisco/ATA-186-guide.v20030628.txt