I always have a chuckle when I see this.

it probably could if someone sorts it out, but its reqally starting to
expect a lot.

I really cant think of any pab system (at least here in australia)
which has a builtin fax.  fax/phones sure, fax on computers sure, but
pab/fax mmmmm, I can just see my p100 sitting at home trying to deal
with faxes and phone calls.....  (shudder......)