I've got an old P200Pro and a Celeron 333 CPU and MB sitting around if you want them. :)

Jazz

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:31:37 +1000
 "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
sorry jamie, i didn;t miss the point, i just didn't put in the
smiley...

you might have missed what one of asterisk machines is actually running
on...

p100 was refering to a pentium 100 processor, doing other stuff as well
asterisk... throw a fax at it and would probably limp to computer
heaven !! (even running linux) ... it runs normally at 75% cpu
utilisation.... :-)