Hi all,

I have recently received emails containing viruses in the last day or so. As most of you should know there have been a slew of new viruses recently exploiting the Windoze OS. Some are Windows XP specific but the one I received was the [EMAIL PROTECTED] worm.

Look at:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This worm is includes it's on SMTP transport and sends itself directly. I have received this from the following addresses:

both originated from:

adsl-154-48-125.asm.bellsouth.net (68.154.48.125)

If this is your IP address and you have these addresses in your contact list, you are have a virus.

Tip for the future, do not open attachments from people you don't know!

Regards,

Jamie Carl
Jazz Inc.
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]