Oh, it's you again. U know I really don't like you. I just have to tell you that.

This IS a new thread 'bonehead'. This is MY virus alert asking whoever the dickhead that is sending me this crap to patch their pathetic system cause, like you do, it annoys me. (I bet it's you)

You might want to get your facts right before you start abusing people, or don't you have anything else to do with your pitiful existance? You seem to spend more time abusing people about their posting ethics than actually helping people. I think maybe YOUR ethics need to be revised.

Grow up! And in future, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

And btw, who uses the term 'luser' anymore? I bet your first computer was an abacus, right?

On 20 Aug 2003 22:57:27 -0500