Rich Adamson wrote:

I'm certainly not the expert on this topic, but I believe the issue has
to do with the pci bus and probably relates to the TigerJet chip used on
the card. Until that's addressed, any analog modem use through the card
will be marginal at best. (Same issue as with the older x100p card.)

I can send and receive faxes just fine with my X100P (well, actually it was just a winmodem that was identical to the X100P). And I fax with ECM, so I notice every little glitch in the data stream.

So I strongly doubt that your speculation is correct.

Lee.