learn.to can kiss my *** <smile> I'll top quote till death, And so will almost
every other person on this planet. <grin>

Tilghman Lesher wrote:

On Tuesday 14 October 2003 18:15, Uriel Carrasquilla wrote:

I have to tell you, at the expense of offending you, that I use
MS-Outlook and the responses go to the tope of the messages. At work
I use Lotus Notes and the same thing happens. Before, I used PROFS
(on mainframes) and the same principle applied. All in all, 20+
years of using this principle for e-mails at both work and home. As
a matter of fact, I am of the opinion that the response to E-mails
should go at the top to save time. However, this is not about me but
the * group and the well being of this list. Does anybody else have
a strong opinion one way or the other? If it is left to John and
myself we have a 1:1 vote.

This is all you really need to know:

http://learn.to/quote/

-Tilghman