Kerry Garrison wrote:
I havebent been able to call out in weeks and nobody returns emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    *From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of
    *Julius Barber :: GringoTel.com
    *Sent:* Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:40 PM
    *To:* asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
    *Subject:* [Asterisk-Users] voipjet down?

    Somebody know if they are down? Let me know,

I just made a few calls without problems. Seems I have to change server IPs every so often (three, four times in the last week), but hey, you get what you pay for, and it's still a great deal in termination. If the calls don't go through, we all have backup providers anyway, don't we?