Steve Totaro wrote:
Is anyone doing this or has anyone tried? The thin clients are running WindowsCE, a browser, and 300mhz. They are Wyse units.

I wonder if anyone has any practical advise or can recommend the best phone or method to load a stable softphone on one of these boxes?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro

We have both kphone and xlite running on thinterms using LTSP nad running them as a local app, however it uses portaudio with OSS and i have noticed that different audio modules/soundcards give very different audio quality.

eg      CMIPCI = very good
        VIX82XX = very poor

Bails