El 11/10/11 11:58, bilal ghayyad escribió:
Dear Tariq;

About elastix.org, this can be use with Asterisk or it is coming as a complete
IP Telephony, Call Center, IVR and Reporting?

Because, I do not need to install another IP Telephony on the server which
already has asterisk which is an IP Telephony, this will cause a problem in the
service (for example, when listening for SIP port of 5060).

 From the other side, elastix supports dashboard?

Actually I contacted them at the forum, but no reply. I do not know if they are
active or not.

Regards
Bilal
Elastix aims to be a complete IP Telephony solution, and it already installs
asterisk. Usually Elastix is installed on its own as a complete OS with
asterisk and freepbx bundled.