On 11/01/2012 01:00 PM, Mahendra Dobariya wrote:

i manage to make call and receive call , IVR , GSM gateway less than 100 $.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=451312488254098&set=a.435627683155912.115286.100001260518622&type=3&theater

see the pic, and let me know if it is useful to you..
it is raspberry pi and 3G usb dongle with voice support.
http://www.huaweidevice.co.in/Products/MobileBroadband/E303c.php

Nifty! Love this Raspberry Pi. I keep thinking of new things I want to do with it. If I could only clone myself. I have a "video doorbell" project at the top of the list, if I don't find a USB FXS device :) It reminds me of all the hubbub over running asterisk on the Plug PC (which seems to have died off); this has even more power and more utility IMO.

and also there are lots of usb dongle which are voice enabled and successfully works with asterisk.around 40 $

Assuming you are talking about chan_mobile related devices, not really what I am after. What image did you use for the Pi? Incredible PBX?

Cheers,