Peer Oliver schmidt wrote:

Wipeout wrote:

Another thing I had to do was changing the defines.php file to reflect my environment. After that, things went smooth.

On my server the links dont even work in the menu on the left.. Not sure what is going on with the code and dont have the time to look right now.. I will just have to wait for the next version.. :)

The links don't work because of a wrong setting in defines.php. Just put the path on your webserver for the files and things should work. On the other hand, waiting for something new is another option ;-)

rgds
pos

Just double checked, my paths are correct in defines.php..

Later..