I recently set up the following in a production system (2.8 GHZ Xeon, 1 Gig
Memory, Dell 2650).

Telco - PRI - Asterisk - T1 - PBX

I am getting an occasional noticeable echo on some of the phone lines
(random inbound and outbound). Everyone I ask keeps telling me that I can't
be having echo since I am on a PRI, which is a digital circuit. Ok, so I
can't be having echo, but I am! Does anyone have any ideas of what might be
causing the echo in this situation?

Welcome to the club. ;) You have the same exact problem I've got. The only difference is I'm using dual Xeon 2.4s and a Supermicro SuperWorkstation 7033A-T (X5DAL-TG2 motherboard http://supermicro.com/products/motherboard/Xeon/E7505/X5DAL-TG2.cfm ). Echo training=800 on a recent CVS helped, but did not totally resolve the issue.

Best regards,
Ryan Thrash