Ruben Fagundo wrote:

I have an asterisk server running on Redhat 8.0 with a Digium TDM400P w/4 FXO modules (TDM04P)

There are 2 lines going into the Digium card. One line is a Vonage digital line, and the other line is a Comcast voice line. I have a SIP Grandstream 100 phone connected to the Asterisk server.

The problem is that on occasionally, after talking for about 20 minutes or so, the call gets hung up and I get a fast paced busy signal. The caller gets dead air. I have called Digium wondering if their is a hardware problem, but they don't seem to think so. Is there a way to deactivate the other 2 channels, if they aren't being use. Perhaps having all 4 channels active is causing the false detects. The problem occurs on both lines for incoming calls and it just happened again today on an outgoing call after 15 minutes of talk.

I have tried busydetect=no and yes and neither one make a difference. suggestions?

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
 busydetect=yes
 busycount=10

We have a 4 port FXO doing the exact same thing. Normally only happens after a few minues, but today it happene 4 times on a call from England after anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 minutes.

Scott Wolf