Thomas Hupfeldt wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristian Kielhofner"

10.x uses kernel 2.6.  You should be able to use ztdummy much easier
than zaprtc.  use make linux26 (I think) with it.  I still am not sure
how you toasted your last install, but that MAY help...  Actually I
don't remember you ever saying that you were a newbie.  Had I known that
I probably wouldn't have had you touch the kernel!

Ok, I will installe mandrake 10.1 instead.. :-)

I also dont know what i did, but i does not work.. :o( It's not your fault,
but mine.. :o)

That right, i did'nt use the word newbie, but i wrote that I was quiet new
in this.. :o)

I return when i get mandrake 10.1 installed..

I thank you for your help so far..

Best Regards.
Thomas Hupfeldt.

By new in this, I though new to Asterisk, not to Linux. It will probably be easier to figure out Linux first, then Asterisk. I can't even imagine what both at the same time would be like!

--
Kristian Kielhofner