Greetings,

I've recently encountered some strange behavior placing outbound calls using IAX via a
VOIP provider.  Intermittently, calls placed will ring the called phone a couple
times, then the ringing stops.  However, even after a few seconds of silence i can
pick up the phone and the call is connected.

I've tried this with two different VOIP providers (voicepulse and nufone), and have
experienced the behavior on both.

Any ideas?  I would've thought that the voip provider would be responsible for
generating the ring tones, but i'm not sure.

Regards,
Steve