Sure sounds like a veiled threat to me.  Post something they don't
like and find your support ticket ignored or possibly your account
closed?   Oh well guess I won't be getting any support from livevoip
anytime soon:)

Straight from the network status page on their website...

"If you are working a trouble ticket with LiveVoip support and start
posting to mailing lists or newsgroups you are just wasting your time.
LiveVoip LLC will not respond to such postings which in many cases are
done to push support teams. If anything it will slow your ticket or
cause the case to be closed. Our techs work hard for you! They are not
going to take abuse in any form. Posting to these lists is done by
some as a way of trying to obtain faster support or vent frustrations.
LiveVoip has a Zero interest in these actions and will respond per our
Terms & Conditions if required. Let our people help you. That is what
they get paid for. Are they busy? Of course. Do they work long hours?
Duh. Treat them nice and Say Thanks. You will get further by being
part of solutions, not part of the problems. "