Could you not have the DID ring a ring group, and the members of that ring group are 2 more ring groups, where one ring group has your home extensions and the 2nd ring group has your sell phone in it with the call confirm macro?

Mike

On 10/25/2010 1:26 PM, Bruce N wrote:
I am not sure if multiple lines with Dial command can be dialed at the same
time but here are two other things you can do:

1- Get rid of the confirm and set your ring timeout to be just below the time
when your Cell Phone Voicemail comes on. This way it will never hit your
voicemail and for Fail-over you can set to start the process over and start
ringing all the extensions and the Cell Phone.

2- Create a Queue where again you will set a timeout (so it never hits your
cell phone voicemail) and then to restart the Queue if no one picks up within
certain time. You can add any number of extensions and cell phone numbers in
the queue.

-Bruce

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:43:12 -0700
From: jjk...@rogers.com
To: asterisk@uc.org
Subject: [on-asterisk] Call Hunting / Ring Group

Hey all,

I currently have my system setup to ring one DID out to 3 extensions and a cell
phone... the problem I have is if the cell is off or doesnt answer, it goes
direct to the cellphones voicemail. Philip gave me a great little macro to
ensure the user presses "1" to accept the call which so far has been flawless,
but is executed via the following:
"Dial(SIP/2001&SIP/2000&SIP/14169537...@voipms-ca2,30,riM(confirmcall))"... my
issue now is that even my internal extensions must press 1 to confirm the
call... Is there any way to re-write the dial string over multiple lines that
get executed at the same time - then I can have my internals dial without the
attached macro confirm call?

Thanks,
Jason

--

Mike Ashton

Quality Track International

Work:   +1 647 724 3500 x251
Cell:   +1 416 527 4995

QTI CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION

The contents of this material are confidential and proprietary to Quality Track
 International, Inc.
and may not be reproduced, disclosed, distributed or used without the express
permission of an authorized representative of QTI.
Use for any purpose or in any manner other than that expressly authorized is
prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
and all copies, and promptly notify the sender.