Greetings,

I have made an attempt at an alternate web interface to AstLinux.

My design goals:
1) Modular PHP design to easily add/delete tabs for different
applications.  The PHP scripts can be used as templates for
additional tabs.

2) Most of the interface is Asterisk centric, tied to my dialplan,
but example snippets should make them fairly generic.  The header of
the PHP scripts have snippets of dialplan examples.

3) No rc.conf configuration was attempted at this point.

4) This is the beginning, not the end, hopefully.

Sample Sneak Peek Image:
http://lonnie.abelbeck.com/share/altweb.jpg

Defined Tabs:
1) Status (status.php)
An at-a-glance status page with system, openvpn, and asterisk
information.  The default page.

2) Caller*ID (cidname.php)
Add and delete astdb
/cidname/2223334444 "John Doe"
entries.

3) Speed Dial (sysdial.php)
Add and delete astdb
/sysdial/49 "SIP/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
entries.

My dialplan looks something like this...
exten => _11[01234]X,1,Macro(dial-sysdial,${EXTEN:2:2}) ; DB: sysdial/
00-49

4) Blacklist (blacklist.php)
Add and delete astdb
/blacklist/2223334444 "1"
entries.

5) CDR Log (cdrlog.php)
Display cdr_custom.conf Master.csv file.  The format must be defined
properly to work, see the header of cdrlog.php for more info.

6) System (system.php)
Change management password, backup /mnt/kd/, reload asterisk and
reboot system.

Source found here:
http://lonnie.abelbeck.com/share/altweb.tar.gz

Note: No ".htpasswd" file is included, so be sure to click the
"System" tab and set the password.

$ tar xzvf altweb.tar.gz
./
./status.php
./index.php
./common/
./common/footer.php
./common/functions.php
./common/header.php
./common/result.php
./common/tabright.gif
./common/tableft.gif
./sysdial.php
./cidname.php
./blacklist.php
./cdrlog.php
./php.ini
./favicon.ico
./system.php

I encourage you to play with this on a TEST system, your asterisk
astdb can be written to, so be careful.

The end of "common/header.php" controls what tabs are displayed and
what scripts they point to.

Possibly AstLinux could ship with an example extensions.conf that
implemented some of these functions.

All comments welcome.

Enjoy,