Update,

I have another update of my Alternate Web Interface.

I added a "Network" tab that allows 25 of the most popular variables
to be defined in a gui.

Source found here:
http://lonnie.abelbeck.com/share/altweb.tar.gz

Please let me know if I mishandled any of your favorite variables.

I also automatically set:
ADNAME=""
to automatically disable bonjour broadcasts.

I should say a little about the file the Network tab gui creates.
The gui does not edit your rc.conf file, but rather creates a
"gui.network.conf" file in your /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/ directory.

Starting in AstLinux 0.4.X, Kristian added a cool feature.  Rather
than using a single /mnt/kd/rc.conf file, and having to remember to
update it with new variables as they come along, there is another way.

If a /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d/ directory exists, for AstLinux 0.4.X and
beyond, your system /etc/rc.conf file will be generated by
concatenating either the /stat/etc/rc.conf (or your /mnt/kd/rc.conf
file if it exists) with all the *.conf files in the rc.conf.d directory.

So, the gui creates a gui.network.conf file in the rc.conf.d directory.

If you would like to define a few more variables, or override any
decisions the gui makes, create a user.conf file in the same
directory.  AstLinux will then concatenate all these files together
to create the final variable shell script.  These are done in
alphabetical order, so user.conf will be appended to gui.network.conf.

If you have suggestions, please speak-up.

Enjoy,

Lonnie