Have tried the new installation documentation from
http://www.astlinux.org/node/36 and I now have a working image on my Via
LT15000G board.

The new trunk still appears to not work with the Digium card (from
automatic start) that I have installed on the Via, but everything else
worked like a charm.

Perhaps a line to explain how to move trunk files into the os folder
would be nice.

Like cp -r astlinux-trunk-1907/. test/.
cp -r astlinux-trunk-1907/. /media/disk/os/.

Regards,
Clara