I am currently using a VIA LT15000G, a 4GB Sandisk CF, 1GB Ram, 1GB lexar
Firefly USB (USB keydisk mode).

With the new trunk version, when /mnt/kd/rc.conf reflect EXTOPEN="t22 t80 t443
t8080", I am still unable to login to the https:// web server via the external
interface, or ssh into the box.

If I revert back to the keydisk that was created in 0.4.8 the https interface
can be reached via the external interface.

Also, the PBX currently prompts for the https password to be changed.  I have
changed this in manager.conf, using "htpasswd /var/www/admin/.htpasswd admin",
and the web interface, but the message still remains.

Not entirely sure where I have gone wrong here, but for the time being I am
making an img of my keydisk and just reimaging it to create a backup copy.

Clara