I think we're in violent agreement then.

Since we have a rich set of modules (and can enable any we overlook but
get a call for), there is really no downside to running the i586 images
on the less specialized Via processors.

Let's only roll custom images for the hardware for which we can unlock
specific functionality.

-Philip