I've got the same issue on two 5501s, and, after remounting manually,
if I try either the GUI or command line automatic upgrade, I get a
verification failure. I've manually done the upgrades instead, and all
seems well, but any ideas what's behind the verification failure?

> If you did a manual runnix install, you'll need to at some point, pull
> the CF card out of the system and add a label to the vfat partition.  The
> label needs to be RUNNIX.

Apologies, but how do I do that? The labelling, that is. I think I can
manage removing the card...

Thanks

Tom