Also there were some minor changes to the IPsec configuration that allow
more control over ciphers, hashes, etc.

And some minor changes to hostapd that allow a little more control over
radio parameters.

Both will require hand-editing of your rc.conf file, as the new syntax
is incompatible with the old one.