Darrick Hartman wrote:
> Future Development:
> We may need to work out a better option for ISDN support (the current
> code won't compile against Asterisk 1.6).  We will need input from
> ISDN users to decide which direction to go.  Michael is going to
> research a few options and report back to the list.  He mention zaphfc
> which ties in ISDN hardware as a dahdi channel and mISDNv2 + LCR.  LCR
> sounds like a pretty big package.  Please voice your opinion when the
> options are presented.  It would be helpful to have some coding
> assistance related to this.

Is bristuff an option? The compatibility of HFC cards from different
manufacturers (eg Beronet and Junghanns) with bristuff and mISDN seems
an issue, but not an insurmountable one. For what it's worth (back on
my BRI echo issue), I was told the following:

> please keep in mind, that echo cancellation with mISDN 1.1.7 doesn't work
> very well. (To be honest: not really at all, since timing can get easily out
> of
> sync and *add* echo to the line.)

> I strongly recommend using mISDN-socket branch with LCR and chan_lcr-driver.

Does anyone know anything about mISDN-socket? How does this relate to mISDNv2?

Tom