I'm trying to figure out if there's particular hardware that people are
using out there that we could do a better job supporting.

Obviously the various ISDN (PRI) cards... though I don't want to invest
a lot of effort in the Sangoma stuff because of the ROI in time...

Is there WIFI hardware that people use?  Specialty SBC's?

Other?

Thanks,

-Philip