From: Darrick Hartman [mailto:dhart...@djhsolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 10:27 AM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] how to save SSH keys on reboot?

Chris,

A few comments.  If you have a /mnt/kd/rc.conf.d directory, the
/mnt/kd/rc.conf file is not used.  That may be the source of some of the
problem.

With unionfs active, the ssh keys should have been created in /mnt/kd/ssh.

Darrick

--
Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC

Stay online with enterprise data centers and the best network in the
business
http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com