From: "Darrick Hartman" <dhart...@djhsolutions.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:33:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] running AstLinux under Xen

None of the current released images will boot from an external usb
drive.  You can boot a CDROM iso

We're also aware that the 'astinstall' function is not working from the
ISO.  You can create a unionfs storage partition, properly labeled, and
it will be detected by the bootable iso image.

We have these as items on the list, but right now it's a long list.

Darrick

On 03/23/2010 10:09 PM, Jay D. Allen wrote:
> Well the kernel can load, and will boot via kexec.  Its the initrd thats not
>
> Jay Allen
> F2 Inc

Darrick Hartman
DJH Solutions, LLC