From: "Chris Abnett" <eldorado...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 4, 2010 8:26am
To: "'AstLinux Users Mailing List'" <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Can't Access TTY; Job Control Turned Off

From memory  if I remember correctly the image is loaded at thispoint, and im
thinking you can poke around..  but that you can get to/oldroot/cdrom  and then
eventually I found my way into a BIN directory where Icould run busybox which
contains vi…  I would have to knock one of my machinesoff line to get to that
state to find out..  but you can ‘cd’ around to findit.  the other thing you
can do is download “system rescue cd” and there areinstructions on how to burn
it to a USB stick(if you don’t have a CD drive),boot from that, mount the FAT
partition on your astlinux drive and then makechanges to that run.conf file..
I use that tool often..

-Christopher