Trying the new image "astlinux-1.0-5256-asterisk-1.8.7.1.img.gz" on a Atom
Dual-core D525 and get the popular "Astlinux medium not foundĀ  /bin/sh: can't
access tty: job control
turned off"

This is the system I have
http://www.amazon.com/Foxconn-Dual-core-Barebone-System-R40-D4/dp/B004XLFP7U/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

What is also interesting I get the same error with the previous versions of
astlinux.I am trying to boot of a CF card but also USB and both give me same
error.
If I boot with a "damn small linux" image on the same CF or USB it works fine.

Any ideas please? I really want to have astlinux running on this system.
Cheers