Hello all,

I have a old Compaq PC (850Mhz, 512Mb) running 0.4.4 from a 128Mb DOM
It's a test/teaching installation.
(I know it's old but it's completely local and like someone said - if it works
don't fix it)

I flashed a 512Mb DOM with 1.0.3-Asterisk-1.4.44 and swapped it in.

When I re-start I have
SYSLINUX 3.86 0x4ef5ba68 EBIOS Copyright.........

then further down the screen

Decompressing Linux... Parsing ELF... done

Booting the kernel

After a while the screen flashes and the message :

Decompressing Linux... Parsing ELF... done

Booting the kernel

is displayed in bold text from the top of the screen overwriting the SYSLINUX
line.

Then the system freezes.

Any ideas???

-Graham-