Good thing I did this on my devel system :P

I am getting

pbx-devel ~ # /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 96:  3038 Segmentation fault
   nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} <
/dev/${TTY} > /dev/${TTY} 2> /dev/${TTY}
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
safe_asterisk: Asterisk exited on signal 11.
safe_asterisk: Automatically restarting Asterisk.

Any ideas team?

Thank You,

Fernando Fuentes
DIGITALVOIPNET.COM