 From: Lonnie Abelbeck <li...@lonnie.abelbeck.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] AstLinux 1.1.0 Released

Fernando,

Clearly asterisk is crashing for some reason, the best way to diagnose that is
to:

$ asterisk -vvvv -c

then it should be clear where the problem may be.

If you are playing with Asterisk 11 you could "mv /mnt/kd/asterisk
/mnt/kd/asterisk18" and then "cp -a /stat/etc/asterisk /mnt/kd/" so you have a
clean working Asterisk 11 configuration, then merge in your previous settings.

Lonnie