From: Fernando F. [mailto:digitaldis...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:05 PM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] AstLinux 1.1.0 Released

Good thing I did this on my devel system :P

I am getting

pbx-devel ~ # /usr/sbin/safe_asterisk: line 96:  3038 Segmentation fault
nice -n $PRIORITY ${ASTSBINDIR}/asterisk -f ${CLIARGS} ${ASTARGS} < /dev/${TTY}
> /dev/${TTY} 2> /dev/${TTY}
Asterisk ended with exit status 139
safe_asterisk: Asterisk exited on signal 11.
safe_asterisk: Automatically restarting Asterisk.

Any ideas team?

Thank You,

Fernando Fuentes
DIGITALVOIPNET.COM<http://DIGITALVOIPNET.COM>

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Fernando F.