Am 19.01.2016 um 23:13 schrieb nedi <n...@gmx.ch>:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a customer with 0800 Number  and  I would like to block all inbound
> calls to this number. Only Number from switzerland should pass the filter.
>
> I can make blacklist by provider but i must put every area code  number
> manual  to blacklist
>
> regards
> Nedi

Hi Nedi,

I'm not sure if I understood it right, but maybe this is what you need:

it is called the "ex-girlfriend logic" (no joke): search for it on this site:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+config+extensions.conf

Basically:

exten => 1234/_256NXXXXXX,1,Answer()

Only callers which CallerID starts with "256" can call "1234"

Michael

http://www.mksolutions.info