For US 800/tollfree there is another issue you have to be alert to and that
is calls from public pay phones.  Albeit they are a dying breed, if you do
accept a call at your 800 number from a payphone you will likely be charged
an additional fee that goes to the payphone owner.  The supplier of my 800
number charges me 55 cents, irrespective of call length.  I can choose to
block calls from a payphone at their portal (I have).  All other calls bill
to me at the same rate -- I think... I admit I don't know about calls from
Alaska, Hawaii and Canada (areas that might incur a surcharge).

David