Nedi,

Here is an example I use as my catchall for people scanning for open PBX's
to make fraudulent calls:
; Don't accept any calls not identified above
exten => _X.,1,Progress()
exten => _X.,n,Gosub(check-cid,s,1)
exten => _X.,n,Set(CDR(userfield)=${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Notify(${CALLERID(num)}|${CALLERID(name)}|${EXTEN}0/
172.20.0.100)
exten => _X.,n,Set(BANIP=${SIPCHANINFO(recvip)})
exten => _X.,n,NoOp(IP is ${BANIP})
exten => _X.,n,System(echo ${BANIP} >> /mnt/kd/banlist)
exten => _X.,n,System(/usr/bin/banadd -s ${BANIP})
exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _X.,n,Zapateller()
exten => _X.,n,Playback(the-number-u-dialed)
exten => _X.,n,SayDigits(${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Playback(has-been-disconnected&or&no-longer-in-service)
exten => _X.,n,Playback(check-number-dial-again)
exten => _X.,n,Congestion(5)
exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

Obviously there is some stuff in there that doesn't apply to your needs
(such as banning the initiator's IP and notifying about the scan attempt),
but the rest of it could be utilized. Basically, you do Progress, Wait (I
generally do this for a second), play the error beeps (which helps
eliminator some telemarketing systems), then play a message about the
number being disconnected, fast busy and hang up. Since the call is never
answered, there should be no billing implications. I use a similar dialplan
when getting calls from numbers I blacklist and can confirm that I am not
billed for them. Since it is a legit call rejection message, this should be
in compliance with T&Cs and isn't billing avoidance (like some toll-free
providers do).

David brings up another valid point about payphone surcharges. Not sure if
it applies where you are, but it can get very costly.

--James