I have two of the new UniFi AP AC LITE's installed and I really like them
-- I'm considering getting a third to cover a dead spot (I have a large
house).  I have the UniFi Controller running in an Ubuntu VM on qemu on
AstLinux and there is a lot of flexibility in configuring a guest
network... these are pro devices so you can set them up to require login
and, with the right setup take payment.

David