From: Darrick Hartman [mailto:dhart...@djhsolutions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 8:00 AM
To: AstLinux Users Mailing List <astlinux-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Astlinux-users] Apple AirPort Extreme AP Guest Network

We routinely “mount” these in basement ceiling tiles pointing upward. In larger
houses that are spread out, we’ll mount one pointing downward on one side of
the house from the top floor, then one upwards on the opposite side of the
house.  Their new product looks interesting and easier to manage for
residential users (no central java based controller).  It uses powerline
networking to extend the wifi to remote units.

Darrick