Hello Lonnie,

I need to make sure that Dahdi is up an running before I start
Asterisk.  Right now, all of the T1 channels are "stuck" in an active
state after a boot.  I have to go into the CLI and do a dahdi restart to
clear them.  I was going to put an arbitrary 30 second delay in before
starting Asterisk but, perhaps, there's a better way to restart dahdi
after Asterisk is loaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

PDW