In much earlier non AstLinux installs, where Zaptel and asterisk were started
in rc.local, we used to insert a sleep 10 between Zaptel and starting Asterisk.

In current configurations I believe this process takes place elsewhere

John Novack

Paul Wills wrote:
Hello Lonnie,

I need to make sure that Dahdi is up an running before I start
Asterisk.  Right now, all of the T1 channels are "stuck" in an active
state after a boot.  I have to go into the CLI and do a dahdi restart to
clear them.  I was going to put an arbitrary 30 second delay in before
starting Asterisk but, perhaps, there's a better way to restart dahdi
after Asterisk is loaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

PDW