Thanks all,

I added the rc.elocal script and made it a 30 second delay.

It seems to have cleared out the T1 channel bank this time but I have no
reason why.

When I boot, the T1 goes busy after about a minute.  It appears that
Asterisk booting it will clear everything after the delay.

Thanks for the help and thanks, John, for better describing the situation.

Regards,

PDW