I had this dedicated box with a Digium Wildcard TDM410 running forever, thanks
for all the hard work that is put into this great project.  I run few SIP
trunks on this home PBX with VOIP providers from Europe, Asia and US as I have
family all over the world.  I also use this for some automation tasks, so the
need for the FXO and FXS modules besides my home line.

I am in process of consolidating some of my small servers into a beefy VmWare
Esxi 7.0 server and I was wondering if migrating from this current physical PBX
to VmWare will work.  The only part I am not sure in VmWare is about TDM410.
Will this  TDM410 card still work properly even in the virtual environment, of
course after putting the card in passthrough mode. Does anyone have a similar
working setup?

https://doc.astlinux-project.org/userdoc:guest_vm_vmware_vsphere
<https://doc.astlinux-project.org/userdoc:guest_vm_vmware_vsphere>

Thanks