On Nov 29, 2007 7:28 PM, Nick Kossifidis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> d) (far away) Start writing specs from what we have.

I have openhal.org, currently it points to

http://madwifi.org/wiki/About/OpenHAL

But we can use this for writing the specs, no there is wiki for it yet
though. I had one on Johannes' box before but thought we'd want this
on MadWifi after it was agreed ath5k would be the top priority. I can
just move it back to that other wiki, its still up and a simple change
is required in DNS. Let me know.

> I'm up for it but it'll take some time, also i don't know which wiki
> to use (is ath5k.org's wiki ready or should i start on madwifi's wiki
> and then move them ?).

User info can go here:

http://linuxwireless.org/en/users/Drivers/ath5k

As for development stuff (dump, reverse eng docs, etc) and any other
things I was hoping we can use ath5k.org. Again -- I had started a
wiki for this but we had moved it. I can set DNS to point to the old
wiki again... Oh wait..mailing lists.. Yeah no, Mailing lists would
still work as I point MX to venema.h4ckr.net.

Please let me know...

> Just to let you know i'm currently checking out eeprom + txpower stuff
> and cleaning up the code (mostly rate tables / interrupt handling). I
> also have some thoughts on the interrupt handler (you might have seen
> my previous mail about per tx queue interrupts -plz if you haven't
> take a look at it and post any comments you have, i really wonder why
> both madwifi and ath driver use TXDESC and EOL interrupts for tx
> queues while interrupt handler doesn't handle them).

What happens when you remove them?

  Luis