Hi.

> But we can use this for writing the specs, no there is wiki for it yet
> though. I had one on Johannes' box before but thought we'd want this
> on MadWifi after it was agreed ath5k would be the top priority. I can
> just move it back to that other wiki, its still up and a simple change
> is required in DNS. Let me know.

We can also set up a separate Trac instance for that pretty easily and
turn off stuff that isn't required (such as maybe the Subversion browser).
It's probably easier to stay within one wiki syntax rather than getting
used to that of another wiki implementation (at least for those who don't
work on the linuxwireless.org wiki).

> As for development stuff (dump, reverse eng docs, etc) and any other
> things I was hoping we can use ath5k.org.

As stated in my mail to Nick, start writing stuff on madwifi.org for now.
I'll try to get ath5k.org up and running asap, at that time the relevant
wiki pages can easily be moved over to ath5k.org.

Bye, Mike