Dear Louay, Benoit, Nick and Chr,

        first of all I thank you all to have spent some of your time repliing
to me, then I go to explain better and to reply to you all about your
cumulative questions.

1) Our radio cards is "physically" capable (RF + BB) to operate from 2.26 to
2.52 GHz and from 4.65 to 6.075 GHz.
2) We just know how to operate correctly in the 2.26 to 2.52 GHz
3) We did not undestood how to operate from 4.7 to 4.8 GHz and we did not
understood how to have channel stepping different from 2.5 MHz multiple, so for
example we want to have center frequency at 5111 or 5113 MHz insted to have
5100 or 5105 or 5102.5 MHz
4) Atheros inderectly confirmed to our HW contract manufacturer that the
chipset AR 5414 can operate from 4.6 to 6.2 GHz.
5) Arada Systems, a SW house, made a SW package (binary only!) that does what
we want to do. The Arada product "RF Made" does anything, but it is not
provided in source code, only binary, so it is not good for our needs.

About Atheros source codes ... Including ART tool:
Yes, we have the source codes, but until today we did not find the solution
there.
There are portions of the initialization procedure that simply sends binary/hex
vectors to the chip-set...
So, if nobody tell us how to canstruct/calculate the initialization vector, we
cannot know how to do what we need.

I hope that somebody from Atheros or from Arada, reading my email, could want
to get the 5 k USD and provide us the algorithm to initialize those few RF
Registers.

Thank you again for your time and consideration and... In the case you are
looking for a job in Italy or in Hungary as Embedded OS Developer... Please
write to me directly... We are looking for skilled people.

Kind regards,
Andrea Tarasconi